Foreclosure in Northwood>Question Details

Chao Yang, Home Buyer in Irvine, CA

Can any realtor help me on whether I can bid for the Atherton foreclosure home just listed or REOs in Irvine?

Asked by Chao Yang, Irvine, CA Wed Jun 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3120844856--Atherton-Irvin…

Answers

11
To answer that question - I can say look no further - I am the agent to help you with that property. I have all the pertinent information for that property - it is most beneficial to you to hire an agent that knows the area and type of property that it is. It just so happens my office is around the corner from that home and I know a lot about it. Feel free to contact me at your convenience so that we can schedule a showing and I can give you all the information on that property.
You can contact Scott Fredrickson PacWest Properties at 714-771-3800 for one of the three agents that you are recomended to interview
Any Realtor licensed in California can help you. I would however look for an agent that is highly referred. I have a few and would be happy to provide one. You also need to be pre-approved for your offer to be taken seriously...unless you are paying cash. If you are I have a program that allows you to get back a large portion of your cash within 6 months of closing. Please let me know if I can be of any help.
Chao Yang,

I can help you - Feel free to contact me at your earliest convience. I have high success in

representing buyers in this process and having there offers accepted. I look forward to your reply.
The choice of the agent to represent you is your choice. Many buyers believe the LISTING AGENT will get them the best deal. Every seller, including a bank REO, wants’ to get the highest price possible. Every buyer, regardless of buying a car, boat, house or anything else, wishes to get the lowest price possible. As long as the agency is disclosed to all parties, it is permissible to represent BOTH a buyer & a seller in a transaction, although in THEORY, there is a CONFLICT OF INTEREST! You must ask yourself, how can a LISTING AGENT get the best price for me when that listing agent is FIRST CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO THE SELLER TO OBTAIN THE HIGHEST PRICE FOR THEIR CLIENT THE SELLER! I am not trying to make a long answer to your question. Having a LISTING AGENT represent you is one way to insure you DO NOT get the best price possible! There are exceptions to every rule. The VALUE of an agent is in their ability to negotiate on YOUR behalf! Many agents say they wish to help you "get the best price" but have only one interest in mind, their own! I recommend interviewing with at least 3 agents or more before you decide who would ACT in your best interest and not their own! I am available by appointment and will provide many references as you wish. 949.488.7653. http://www.HillRealty.Org
Dear Mr. Yang,

I have a handful of distressed homes. If you like to invest in this type of property, please give me a call. Thank you. (949)232-2406
My pleasure Chao Yang.

Please let me know if there is anything additional I can help you with.

I work with many investors that can resell there inventory for an under market purchase. If you're interested in pursuing this type of purchase feel free to call/text/email me.

P.S. check out my profile here on Trulia you can see what people are saying about me.

Alex Vargas
ReMax Premier Realty
5299 Alton Parkway
Irvine, Ca 92604

(714) 269-8775 Mobile

DRE #01332235

http://www.AlexSellsSoCal.Com

AlexVargas2099@Gmail.Com
Good Morning Chao

I attempted to verify the status of this property I did not find it as an active listing nor did I find a Trustee Sale date for this particular property which could mean that the sale has been suspended or postponed which could be for a number of reasons such as a loan modification application or a bankruptcy filing.

If you would like a list of properties that are currently not on the market that are in a distress situation feel free to email me directly and i will be happy to give you that information.
Thank you Alex and Melissa for answering my question.
Morning Choa Yang,

Atherton is not currently listed on the MLS. I believe this is a Notice of Trustee Sale ( NTS), located at a local County Court house. In order to purchase this property at the court house footsteps you need liquid cash in form of cashiers check in different denominations to qualify with the auctioneer. You'll need to complete your own due diligence on this specific property to ensure you get the best deal, and are comfortable bidding on Atheron at the public auction.
Please let me know of you need any additional information.

Alex Vargas
ReMax Premier Realty
5299 Alton Parkway
Irvine, Ca 92604

(714) 269-8775 Mobile
DRE# 01332235

http://www.AlexSellsSoCal.Com

AlexVargas2009@Gmail.Com
If the home is a HUD, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac home then you will need an authorized bidding Broker/Realtor. If it is just a regular REO - owned by a bank your typical Realtor should be able to put in offers.

Some questions you will want to know when thinking of making an offer.
*Are there any inspection reports?
*What work has the bank agreed to?
*Is there a special "as is" form?
*How long does it take the bank to accept an offer?
*How does your agent deliver the offer?