Foreclosure in Hialeah>Question Details

Iliana, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Can a family home really cost only about $2000, according to the prices on trulia.com?

Asked by Iliana, Miami, FL Tue Jun 9, 2009

Answers

3
Hi Iliana,
If you meant two thousand, as opposed to 200,000. then the answer is probably NO. If you see this, it is probably from a company called RealtyTrac who posts houses on Trulia when there is a lien on the house and there is the probability of foreclosure.

Many of us agents here on Trulia don't agree with this philosophy as the house is not really for sale. What they (realtytrac) wants you to do is take a 7 day free trial of their program (you have to give them your credit card though, and should you forget to cancel, or don't like it, you continue to get billed for it).

If you really want to find a good deal, find a good agent, get and work with them. Additionally, there are LOTS of houses on the market that don't show up on Trulia, why limit your search?

i wish I could help you, but I'm in Orlando ;-) however I know some excellent agents in your area if you want to email me, I'll pass their names along.
paulabean@homeorlando.com
Web Reference: http://www.homeorlando.com
Lliana, that does sound like a 'too good to be true" price for a home. However, it may still have a good set of wheels on it. It's a trap and should be avoided.

Paula, there seems to be a real growth in companies whose business plan is based on the consumer difficulty is terminating credit card 'auto-billing' plans. By the time the consumer is able to end the billing the vender has made all the money they intended and delivered no service. argghhh...

We need a place to reveal these stinkers like 'r-trap, reagent.com, 360 and I'm confident there are more.
Thumbs up from me.Paula! i get so tired of trying to explain Realty Trac or Realty Trap as someone else called it.