Foreclosure in San Jose>Question Details

marisawellman, Renter in San Jose, CA

Can I stop this unlawful detainer? And how do I purchase this home from them and at the forclosure amount?

Asked by marisawellman, San Jose, CA Wed Aug 22, 2012

I have court today @ 9:15 to evict me from my home that I have tried and wanted to purchase from the mortgage company before they forclosed on it with the previous owners.

Help the community by answering this question:


Thank you for your question:

You need an Attorney now!!!

Only an Attorney can help you with this!!!

If you do not have an Attorney you need to call The Legal Aid Society for Santa Clara County now!!!

The Legal Aid Society has an excellent housing section to help people with evictions

The contact information for The Legal Aid Society is: (408)283-1535

Thank you,
Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2012
It's time to visit your lawyer and ask them, not us. If you are not the owner there is not much hope for you. You were wasting your time trying to buy it from the mortgage company, they could not sell it to you because they did not own it! They might have had a loan out on it, but they did not own it. After they foreclosed then they probably bought it and now they own it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer