Foreclosure in Flint>Question Details

redbonemoody, Home Buyer in Charlottesville, VA

Can I buy a contract on land I lost in foreclosure from a bank. I have reason to think that the new purchasers may be financing and is struggling to

Asked by redbonemoody, Charlottesville, VA Fri Apr 25, 2014

pay . how ever I would like to own the land once again. if they fail to pay I am in a position to repurchase .

Answers

1
You can buy whatever someone is willing and able to sell and you are willing and able to buy.

Your question has a lot of confusion coupled with it. Is it for sale? If not, you can't buy it. Does the bank still own it? If so, I doubt they are going to sell it to the person they foreclosed on unless it is for the amount they lost over and above the credit bid at sale. Is someone trying to purchase it and is struggling with bringing their financing together? Did someone purchase it with a land contract that is now going to expire if not exercized?

You need to put your statement together a little more succinctly before you can expect any response of substance.