Foreclosure in 90650>Question Details

Inneedofhelp, Home Owner in Norwalk, CA

CalVet filed a Notice of Cancellation on my home I only found this out after I tried to get the information on where to send money. What can I do?

Asked by Inneedofhelp, Norwalk, CA Thu Oct 27, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Richard Littlefield’s answer
I think you may mean a notice of default. They will probably want all past due funds and legal fees to take it out of default though. But you never know call them and see if you can work out something.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 27, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer