Foreclosure in Inglewood>Question Details

Dld13, Home Owner in Inglewood, CA

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY MOTHER TO SAVE HER HOME IN INGLEWOOD, CA! I HAVE KNOW CLUE IN WHAT TO DO. SOMEONE REALLY TOOK ADVATAGE OF MY MOTHER. HELP!

Asked by Dld13, Inglewood, CA Thu Sep 15, 2011

MY MOTHER IS 77, RETIRED NURSE,ALMOST TWO YEARS CANCER SURVIVOR, AND IS ON A FIXED INCOME. PLEASE HELP HER, PLEASE, SHE NEED SOMEONE HONSET AND IN HER CORNER! THANK YOU!!

Answers

5
Anthony Perez’s answer
I know your city DA will pick this case up if it is elderly abuse and or fraud. There is also free legal assistance at you local courthouse.

I have years of experience assisting with elderly abuse by way of corrupt contractors and am working on three cases right now (references) the remedies are almost the same.

Call me about the case details I can make some phone calls and guide you....no charge.

Call me tomorrow 1/1/2013 in the am at 818 445-6918...Anthony Perez.
HI, My name is Gabino Barrera and grew up in inglewood. I had the same problem 4 years ago with my mom. I got in to the lending buisness after college to help my mom save her home and know I help people get home loans. Call me, I might not be able to help you, but i could tell you what I did and it work.

Gabino Barrera Jr.
Mortgage Professional

SWBC Mortgage
23705 Crenshaw BLVD. Suit 101
Torrance, CA 90505
424-236-1655-Cell
310-891-1700-Office
310-872-5404-Fax

CA-DOC861438
License by the State of California Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Act
If your mother has sufficient equity a reverse mortgage may be the answer: http://assets.aarp.org/www.aarp.org_/articles/money/financia…

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
Call Legal Aid in your area. This organization provides free attorneys in civil cases (non-criminal cases) for people who cannot afford an attorney. There should be a Legal Aid office in Inglewood. There's one in Long Beach, if you can't find one in Inglewood. If you don't qualify for a free lawyer-- go to the Inglewood Couthouse-- go to the Civil Clerks Office. Tell them what the situation is and if they have a referral list of attys who can help you. Your third option is to ask for the President of the local bar in Inglewood-- that information should be available at the Clerk's office as well. The President of the local bar association is generally a local atty who may be able to help you find an atty to handle your case pro bono (no charge). Don't give up-- There are people willing to help. You just need to know where to ask. Your mom raised a great kid. Kudos for helping her!
That is an awful situation, depending in the type of help you may want to contact the CA Bar association to see if you can get an attorney, you may need legal advice. I am not in CA so i can not help but hopfully soemone from you area sees your post and can help. my advice is to call an attorney first and perhaps the law. The state of CA also will have a department that takes care of elderly complaints. good luck working things out
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com