Foreclosure in 33455>Question Details

Al Siwik, Home Buyer in Jupiter, FL

Buy foreclosure Property at 8346 S.,E. Pinehaven Ave., Poinciana Gardens, Hobe Sound, FL 33455. Call Al Siwik 561-744-8735 or alsiwik@hotmail.com

Asked by Al Siwik, Jupiter, FL Mon Nov 7, 2011

Please have your Deutsche National Bank Agent assigned to this geographical region (Stuart, Martin County, Florida) to discuss the purchase of this property directly from your bank in cash or finance, if preferred.
Please call or e-mail to establish a mutually agreeable time to meet at your earliest convenience.
Al Siwik
19587 Trails End Terrace
Jupiter, FL 33458
Home Phone: 561-744-8735 or Cell: 561-222-3428
E-Mail: alsiwik@hotmail.com

Answers

2
Al,

Not sure what exactly you are looking for but that home sold for $126,199 in a cash transaction on 10/31/11. It is a frame structure and in my opinion better opportunities out there for buyers who can act quickly when new opportunities present themselves.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 7, 2011
Hi Al,

DeustcheBank or any bank will not likely sell directly to you unless you are buying a portfolio of properties in the multimillion dollar range.

You can however buy directly at the courthouse foreclosure auction with ALL CASH and take it as is without inspection or clear title with all surviving liens attached.

Otherwise if you're not willing to take the risk (or don't have ALL CASH) you will have to line up with the many, many "retail" buyers and place your bid after the lender lists the property with a Realtor on the MLS system.

Find a Realtor like Tom Priester to help you because if you try to rely on the listing agent getting you to the property and making your offer on the first day, you may miss out on the very best deals.

Alma
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com