Foreclosure in Winter Haven>Question Details

Amy, Home Buyer in Lake Alfred, FL

Bank owned property in winter haven, florida

Asked by Amy, Lake Alfred, FL Mon Apr 22, 2013

I am interested in a bank owned property listed at $105,000. It needs all new flooring, painting, and refurbishing pool and patio area. I would like to know what i should offer. It is a great area and it has been on the market and then taken off and is listed again recently.

Answers

3
Holli Linck’s answer
Amy that property already has a contract on it. I would be happy to keep an eye on it for you or if you would prefer I can run a search for you based on what you are looking for in a house. Please don't hesitate to call me.

Holli Linck, Realtor
Trade Winds Realty
118 West Central Avenue
Winter Haven FL 33880

(863) 944-4193 Cell
River Lake Dr. Winter Haven, Fl. 33884.
Amy, do you have an address for the property? I can help you with many questions including nearby property values and approximate costs to do necessary repairs and updates. We can also meet at the property so I can get a general feel for the property as it stands currently. My cell phone is 863-604-4185. Thank you!