Foreclosure in 45426>Question Details

Pamelaknox81, Home Buyer in Dayton, OH

Asking price for 5390 Weyburn Dr. Trotwood 45426

Asked by Pamelaknox81, Dayton, OH Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

4
Hello Pamela Knox. 5390 weyburn was listed for 119,900. However the property sold. If you would like I could set you up with a search off listing in that area or another with whatever features you desire in whatever price range you prefer. Just email me your preferences, and I can start it today. My email is karma@yourrealtorkarma.com
Asking 119,900. It has a contract and off the market. I have others similiar. Email me with your specs and I'll find you something. bobandsue@yourrealtorsforlife.net
The sale price was 119,900 but it is sale pending. Please note that all these sites that buyers look in for home for sale are behind many weeks, so by the time you find a house, it may be sold. If you want current listings, I would be happy to send you active listings that fit your price range and your criteria. If you want a Realtor to work for you please call me at 937-554-5159 I will ask you what your criteria and price range and area you are looking in, I will add you to the Multiple Listing and anything that fits that criteria will be automatically sent to you, this way you don't miss out on the home of your dreams. You do not pay for my services. The sellers pay the commissions.
So, if you are serious about buying a home what are you waiting for, call me.
Grace
The property is not currently being offered for sale.