Agent2Agent in Little Elm>Question Details

Annie Wang,  in Flower Mound, TX

As an Real Estate Agent, how to register with bank to list the forclosure house?

Asked by Annie Wang, Flower Mound, TX Tue Nov 11, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Those sites that claim to register you to sell foreclosure houses for the banks are just collecting money from agents for nothing. In order to get in with the banks, you need to establish relationships with people inside the banks usually by working with people facing foreclosure and then getting the listing once the bank takes the property back. Good luck. Jason
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 12, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer