Foreclosure in 94563>Question Details

Pankaj Patel, Real Estate Pro in 94556

Are there any foreclosures in either Orinda or Moraga ?

Asked by Pankaj Patel, 94556 Fri Jun 5, 2009

Looking to move to Orinda from Moraga and have been preapproved financially. Need latest uodate alerts to negotiate with bank please

Answers

3
Hi Pankaj,

I'd be happy to help. Let me know what type of property you are looking for in Orinda. The REO properties are not always the best deals though. You should get alerts for the type of property you desire. There are bank-owned properties that have been sitting on the market for a long time. If they were even a decent buy, they would have been purchased. There are a lot of pre-qualified buyers hanging around right now, looking for a good buy. The desirable properties are going pending in less than a week. Contact me and I'll set you up on the alerts.

Bob Wegener
Hacienda Real Estate
Bob@BobWegener.com
Web Reference: http://www.bobwegener.com
Please email your email address to scottbishop@windermere.com. We will set you up with a direct pull from the MLS for Orinda and Moraga...
Hi Pankaj,

The simple answer to your question is YES, there are foreclosures in Orinda. If you want a list of the current foreclosure properties, call me anytime at 925-876-1460, and I will forward them to your email. Half of the transactions I work on, even in Orinda/Lafayette/Moraga, are foreclosed bank-owned properties, but that is probably common for any active agent at present. I also would like to understand more about what you are trying to negotiate with your bank.

Rich

Richard Hoag
TruNorth Real Estate Group
925.876.1460
rich@richardhoag.com