Foreclosure in 94513>Question Details

Lillian, Home Buyer in 94513

Are there any foreclosures in Summerset I, II, or III in Brentwood, CA 94513?

Asked by Lillian, 94513 Wed Dec 1, 2010

Answers

6
Thank you for your question about foreclosure listings in Brentwood, CA. I suggest checking the bank websites to see if any hit the market. Bank of America, Fannie Mae, and Chase all list their foreclosure properties on their respective websites.

This is not a substitute for working with a good local agent. This is Cyber Research you can do on your own.
Hi Lillian,

I am a local Brentwood, SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist). I live and work in Brentwood and know the Senior Communitys well! I am also a Trilogy Ambassador, the newest 55+ Community. There are many choices available for you and prices have softened. If you would like more information feel free to call.

Suzette Dunbar,SRES
JDK & Associates Realty
50 Eagle Rock way, Suite D
Brentwood, Ca. 94513

Direct: (925) 785-1752
Summerset is a unique active adult living community and therefore has it's own demographic market and therefore financial model. As an 55+ community it is has a limited resale market, therefore the prices tend to be somewhat lower yet more stable than "outside the gates".

When interviewing agents to find you a home look for someone who has SRES trained ( Seniors Real Estate Specialist) such as myself and is very familiar with the area. In addition I also offer to cover ANY & ALL of your closing costs up to a full 1% of the purchase price of the home.

Please call me when setting up agent interviews.

Marston Myers - Broker
Area Pro Realty - People's Choice
925-262-8128
Web Reference: http://www.aprpconline.com
I do not see any Bank Owned Homes for sale in Summerset 1 to 3. The number of Bank owned Homes on the market is down. The link below will take you to the 14 Homes Currently for sale in Summerset 1-3. Please let me know if I can be of any help.
Lillian,

Not really right now. There are around 20 listed for sale on the MLS, however of those 0 are bank owned (foreclosures), 2 are short sales, and the other 18 are traditional/regular sales.

There are around 12 homes currently pending, and only 1 is a bank owned home.

I know of one home that just became bank owned in Summerset 2, however it's not on the market yet. Please contact me for more details.

Craig Lawler, Realtor
Craig@RealEstateCraig.com
Yes there a few of them right now. There are also some short sales. If you send me your requirements as far as price, bedrooms and baths, I will send you a list.