Foreclosure in 75115>Question Details

T, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Are there any Real Estate Agents who specialize in buying REO properties?

Asked by T, Dallas, TX Mon Apr 26, 2010

* Interested in Desoto and Cedar Hill, TX area
* Seeking 3,000 sq ft home, built in 1997 or newer, with Media Room and Study
* Interested in buying an REO home. I have had trouble finding an Agent who won't keep pushing me on the MLS. And I am looking to buy under-value which I know is possible though buying a foreclosure

Answers

8
Please contact me. I have an extensive background in REO properties. I specialize in Desoto and Cedar Hill area properties. Please feel free to contact me for a list of foreclosed properties that meet your home search criteria.

Take Care,

Erica Texada
214-680-4566
EricaTexada@ebby.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 26, 2010
T, please keep in mind that most foreclosures are listed in the MLS. It may not be a matter of trying to force the MLS on you, but it's just that the MLS is a great place to find them.

I would love to help you. Southwest Dallas County is my area and I assisting buyers is what I do best.
Please feel free to call me!

Miracle Bennett, Realtor
RE/MAX Preferred Associates - Cedar Hill
2009 President, Southwest Dallas Women's Council of Realtors
214-763-1857
remaxmiracle@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010
T...
We can help you.
Here are the homes I show that meet your basic criteria.
Give me a call and lets see if we can work together to find you just the right home.

http://www.mlsfinder.com/tx_ntreis/robertbrucelynn?action=ne…

Bruce Lynn
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Banks list these properties in the MLS. Not to do so would be foolish. Once in the MLS you then have thousands of Agents who can view and present these opportunities to their clients. Banks want to move these properties fast and the MLS is the fastest way to do so.

They are typically priced right and move fast. You are best served to work with an experienced agent so you can see these properties right away when they hit the market. Not listing in the MLS reduces your visibility by over 95% of the potential buyers available in the marketplace. It just doesn't make sense for a bank to keep an REO property out of the MLS. That is not to say it doesn't happen but that is very rare.
REO's are posted in MLS, UNLESS they are sold to a group of investors.

Banks are not here have pocket listing given to agents .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
T - how can I help? I am an agent in Dallas and can help you. If you are interested call me so I can understand your needs. I am TAHS and SFR certified so I believe I may be a resource for you.

Patricia McCrite 214-862-2457 patricia.mccrite@cbdfw.com
I work with and can recommend David McElroy. He primarily does short sales and deals with pre-foreclosures around the Metroplex. But it may be an opportunity for you to save the money that you wanted.

He can be reached at 817-966-9495

Chris Ebert
Henley & Henley PC (Real Estate Law Firm)
214-552-6647
I am sure there are agents who specialize in REO's in your area, however, it is important to understand that agents do not receive the same commission on REO properties that they do on regular MLS properties.

Even agents associated with foreclosure websites will push towards MLS properties. You may want to try looking up properties on bank websites and contacting their agents for help.