Foreclosure in Yardley>Question Details

Lisa, Home Buyer in Yardley, PA

Are there agents who specifically handle pre-forclosure and forclosed properties in Yardley?

Asked by Lisa, Yardley, PA Mon Apr 23, 2012

Answers

5
Tony Esposito’s answer
Lisa .. myself and our team specializes in short sales and foreclosures I would love to sit down with you for 20 minutes and answer all your question and interview for the job Tony 215-485-3868
Hi Lisa,
I don't think everybody can do short sales, preforclosures, etc. WELL. Anyone can do them, but it takes the knowledge of not only the process, but having the contacts from working in this segment for many years. You are smart to be looking for the specific person.
I don't do them but refer therm to a specific group within my company...and I would be happy to chat with you and lead you in the right direction.
My cell is 215-805-2927.
Hi Lisa,

A couple of our team members focus on short sales in Lower Makefield. We have examples to show you to illustrate the time frame and typical savings that you can expect if looking to buy a foreclosed property in our area. Give us a call at (215) 757-HOME(4663) and be sure to check out our website at http://www.TheAhiaGroup.com.
Web Reference: http://www.TheAhiaGroup.com
Hi Lisa,
I handle pre-foreclosure homes all over Bucks County. It is important to find a realtor who is very familiar with handling pre-foreclosure short sales. Feel free to give me a call and I would be happy to meet with you and discuss the process. The best way to reach me is my cell phone at 267-446-3530. I look forward to helping you and answering all of your questions.
Terry

Terry Lohrbeer/Realtor
Long & Foster Real Estate
215-348-0000 ext 7638
267-446-3530 cell #
Licensed in PA & NJ
Just about any agent can handle a short sale, foreclosure, etc for a buyer whether it be in Yardley or anywhere in the area. Where a you need specific experience, is when a seller is in that situation but here again, with proper traaining, any agent should be able to do this. I am working on my 4th short sale pre-foreclosure represnting buyers since December of 2011.

Please contact me ifFrank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award Recipient
2011 Top Producer and Agent Of The Yyear In The CBHS Lahaska Office
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
you have any questions.