Foreclosure in Garnet Valley>Question Details

City Dweller, Home Buyer in Delaware

Are there agents who specialize in investment properties or REO properties?

Asked by City Dweller, Delaware Thu Dec 20, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Please keep in mind that some mortgage lenders are better suited in lending on Investment or REO properties. Make you ask your mortgage professional how much experience they have with this type of transaction.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 18, 2014

However, many also claim they do and really don't.

While it is amazing the results you can get from an agent that does specializes or handles these types of sales make sure you always research your agent you intend to hire.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
Yeap! Look for the SFR and/or CDPE designations. These indicate the agent has been specially trained in distressed properties such as short sales and REOs. I don't know about Delaware but here in New Jersey there is a fire sale on multi-family short sales right now. Go find yourself a qualified agent and make some good investments!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer