Foreclosure in Brooklyn>Question Details

Elliot, Home Buyer in Essex County, NJ

Are there Realtors, that deal w/ foreclosures/distressed homes/reo's, in park slope, gowanus, sunset park, bay ridge, dyker heights, and?

Asked by Elliot, Essex County, NJ Fri Oct 16, 2009


Help the community by answering this question:


If you would like I can find a Buyers Reprecentaive in you area that will represent you only.
Email me and I will find one for you if you like.

Stan Battersby
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 22, 2009
Dear Elliot:

The answer to your question is yes. You can find most of those brokers and listings on the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service at

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 16, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer