Foreclosure in Severn>Question Details

Anwar Chaudh…, Home Buyer in 21144

Are all foreclosed houses listed on Homesdatabase? Are all MLS houses on Homesdatabase?

Asked by Anwar Chaudhry, 21144 Wed Jun 24, 2009

Answers

4
Bill Wootan's Team One’s answer
I do believe that all MLS listings are on Home Data Base.com, but there are some companies and agents who do not put their listings in MLS - some that try to get the full commission by using only a for sale sign, only advertising in their media, etc. - not at all fair to the owner - unless they are aware of it not being in MLS and a notation in the listing agreement that they specifically do not want it to be in the MLS system. I can't imagine any benefit to the owner. Hope this helps - have a great day!

Bill Wootan
Century 21 H T Brown
Waldorf, Md.
Web Reference: http://www.billwootan.com
All foreclosed homes are not in the Homesdatabase. .but there is a likehood that they may end up in the local MLS
There are companies in negotiation with these banks to purchase these homes in a package deals and they will eventually ended up in the MLS or sold before hand.

We have a list of these pre-foreclosures that we offer to our clients. .I will be glad to share them with you.
My email is Fernando@ReallyNiceHomes.com
I assume you want to buy a home at the best price, if so, what is listed in the database is not all that important. Please get your self pre approved the loan you need. Work with a realtor you trusted. Than look what is available in the market. Remember lots good buy are not yet listed in the database, but your realtor may know able, plus you never have to pay for this service. Tony Tam.
Any home listed on the MLS is in HomesDatabase....and up-to-date. HomesDatabase is owned and run by MRIS, our local MLS provider. So, all foreclosed homes that are LISTED are on HomesDatabase.