Foreclosure in Chicago>Question Details

Ms.nik1, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Anyone know of site that shows inside pictures of forclosed properties without paying to see? thanks

Asked by Ms.nik1, Chicago, IL Thu Dec 6, 2012

Answers

15
there are several.

http://www.homepath.com
http://www.hudhomestore.com

I do think you need a realtor to help you out with this, however. Truth is it won't cost you a dime and they can really help. Let me know if you do not have one and I can refer you a great one. Call us if you need to get prequalified!

Sean Cochran
630-330-2229
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Homepath.com is the web site for Fannie Mae owned properties. I would be happy to pre-qualify you for your purchase. Joanna Weiss 773-327-3580
This information can be easily accessed through using a local real estate professional and their expertise costs you nothing.

Contact one today,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Ms. Nik,

If photos are taken they will be on any free site with homes that list properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Your best bet is The MLS. Like they say, get a Realtor that you feel comfortable working with, doesn't cost you anything to work with a reliable Realtor.
Hello Ms. Nik,

Best place is on the MLS.

Usually, at least in my experience, if there are no pictures it's due to conditions (doesnt' show well). Therefore your only resource is to actually go see it and for that you need a Realtor. Find a broker your feel comfortable with, usually our services are at no charge to you.

Like Matt said, the MLS. An agent can set you up with a search that will provide all the photons available. more detailed info is also part of what an agent gets when they (like me) subscribe to Realty Trac. I pass this on to my clients as part of my service to them.Most REOs are available to be seen via appointment, so it would seem the easy way for you to get what you are looking for is to work with an agent.
the insides are normally in condition that allows for a mortgage
The validity of the listing information is entirely up to home much info the Listing Agent is wiling to provide. Many times providing interior pictures is too much effort for them, therefore you will only see an exterior shot.

Work with a Realtor to help you identify your goals.
Ms. Nik1,

It may be best to find a broker who will work with you on your goal. Sometimes pictures on the MLS but many times Brokerages that obtain foreclosed listings only post the front of the building.

If you have a particular area that interest you most find a Broker who specializes in the area.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
That would be a good one! Most REO's do not show many, if any pics and many of the pics they show are designed to show the property in the best condition. They intentionally leave out pics that show 'problems' because that is what they are instructed to do by the banks!
It's a lot of BS, but that is how the REO industry operates. THe MLS will show any pics, if they exist. Otherwise you just need to make an appointment.
Identify an agent that can assist you, its free to be on the buying side and the data an agent has is accurate and up to date. Contact me if I can assist, My office specializes in bank owned properties and our website is free to look at without registration
You definitely shouldn't have to pay to see pictures of properties. Any realtor should be able to find and show you the available pictures via MLS. If there aren't any pictures to see, you can always see the property in person too!
send me which ones you are inquiring about at jmichaels@remax.net
Yes, its called the MLS. Thats the best resource for accurate info.