Foreclosure in 60435>Question Details

Tim, Other/Just Looking in 60435

Anyone know if NACA helps people who are self employed save their home?

Asked by Tim, 60435 Thu Jul 30, 2009

Answers

5
NACA absolutely helps self employed people. I am self employed (a Realtor) and I bought my first home through NACA. I am still very active with the organization. If you need a direct contact you can email me at CarterRealtyGroup@gmail.com
Tim,

NACA requires you to provide check stubs from the last 30 days and/or verification of employment.
They also require you to attend a workshop and consuling sessions. . The next workshop is scheduled on 8/1/09 9am-12pm. Its location is 8621 S Chicago Ave in Chicago. Telephone# is 773-723-6222.
NACA is an advocacy group and will require you to become a member and do volunteer work to further their cause. Its best to visit their website @ http://www.naca.com to find out more about their programs.

Best of luck!

Mark Risting
Prudential Starck Realtors
Schaumburg IL
Mriting@starckrealtors.com
630-550-1953
Tim,

There are many options to try to save your home. You can contact your lender directly to see if they will work with you. You can look at the loan modification program that is out there. You can explore naca.com also. I would think it would not be a matter of you being self employed but a matter of your income. I do not know naca so I really can say one way or another. The last option would be to look at the sale of you home. This could be a possible short sale and I am trained and have worked many homes in the Crest Hill/Joliet area.

If you need any other questions please call
815-823-5478
If it's your primary residence and having hardship then you may qualify for loan modification. You can check with them directly at their toll-free number 1-888-302-NACA. Good luck!
Tim,
I am a short-sale specialist, are you in the atlanta Area, e-mail me at info@RayfordandCompany.com, I can assist you in a short-sale or preforeclosure sale