Foreclosure in Jacksonville>Question Details

xiquas, Home Buyer in England, AR

Am looking for a rent able foreclosure property in Jacksonville Florida, my budget is $100k. Could anyone help?

Asked by xiquas, England, AR Wed Oct 30, 2013

Answers

5
Afternoon,
There are properties that meet your criteria. I am the broker at Finish Line Realty and my numbers are 904 724 4882 office and 904 476 5645, email eziemefeg@gmail.com. Please contact me to get started and I look forward to working with you. Have a great day.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 30, 2013
Hi Eziemefeg!
I don't live in the country, my sister does.. She would be the one in charge of buying and scheduling viewings. I can pass her number so you can deal with her.Am only trying to invest where she lives.
Flag Thu Oct 31, 2013
I would be happy to help you find a suitable investment property. Here is a link to some foreclosed homes priced at $100k or less. http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

This group is a sample of what is available. If you see something that interests you please let me know.

Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 30, 2013
I can help with that. Please send your contact info my way and we'll get started. I look forward to working with you. Have a Great Day
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 30, 2013
Thank you for your interest in foreclosed properties. Our team would love to help you. Our Buyer's Specialist is Mike Walsh. This is his contact information 904-201-9624 or mike@paigewajsman.com . He is happy to help you with your search. Please contact him at your earliest convenience. We look forward to working with you!

Paige Wajsman
The Paige Wajsman Team
I work closely with an investment group buying properties for rentals - they hold for 7 years, so they spend a good deal on rehab costs up front. Some I don't think are necessary for a simple rental, but that is their criteria. So I spend a few hours every day looking on properties in mls, then inspect the property for potential rehab costs. Too often I can't make the figures work for this group, so we have passed on some excellent properties. Would be happy to work with you on ones that I find that are very good but don't meet their metrics.

What area of town do you have in mind?