Foreclosure in Memphis>Question Details

Steve Chaiss…, Real Estate Pro in Murfreesboro, TN

Agents - I am interested in finding Memphis area investors with the capacity to pay cash quickly for pools of distressed notes and foreclosures. We

Asked by Steve Chaisson, Murfreesboro, TN Fri Nov 6, 2009

do not care to take these deals down and sell the properties individually. I have had to such pools of 16 properties and 21 properties respectively come across my desk in the last two weeks.

Answers

8
I have some interested investors.
Jeff Price
reomphs@gmail.com
Steve

We routinely buy and sell bulk in Memphis. Feel free to contact me. robertfeol@gmail.com

Also, we will buy and sell through our website DiscountPropertyWarehouse.com.
I would attend either the monthly meeting of the Memphis Investors Group (they have a website) or Memphis REIA (another investment group with a website). These groupd have investors meet monthly and they give you the opportunity to offer your deals to the members.
I'm assuming this properties are gone. Do you have anything in Memphis at this time?
Great! Send it on and I will see if any of our investors are interested in doing a bulk sale.
I have not researched the last list. I can forward it to you. Some areas are pretty rough, but we have purchased notes in Germantown and Cordova. The previous list of 21 properties was a priced at about 5k a piece.
What areas do you have?

Jo Shaner