Foreclosure in Chicago>Question Details

Joeg, Home Owner in Chicago, IL

I have been trying to have my house foreclosed on by chase and someone there told the att. to put a hold on the procedure and can not find out who it

Asked by Joeg, Chicago, IL Wed May 4, 2011

was, I have filed bankrupancy filed deed in lieu and getting no where. The bank has changed the locks on the doors and according to paper work I am still on the Title. I have be paying the H.O.A. dues untill last month when I found out that the locks where changed in Oct. I want to get rid of that place and no one will take it. What should I do. Thanks

Answers

1
Your bank is under no obligation to foreclose. If they believe you have assets you're hiding or otherwise should be kept on title and not foreclosed on they will do so.

I have a $1,500,000 short sale that's been going on for 2+ years. The bank has no interest in taking over the property so the process has dragged out for my client.