For Rent in Sebastopol>Question Details

John Jacobs, Other/Just Looking in Sebastopol, CA

where do you look for sebastopol rentals?

Asked by John Jacobs, Sebastopol, CA Thu Jul 30, 2009

Answers

4
Pam Buda’s answer
Can't resist echoing Mike's comments--we realtors do network with each other for rental needs of our clients 3ven if we don't handle them directly.
And I can't resist, I will vouch for the "big mouth" aspect of Mike's commentary! ;)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 30, 2009
John, Excuse me but I've got to respond to Pam's comment and agreement regarding the epic size of my mouth--THANKS!! :-)
have a great property manager you may wish to call. Her name is Sue Carrell and she lives in Graton but has her management firm out of Santa Rosa and covers the countywide market for rental properties. She might be able to help: 707-237-5199 Ex. 705. Also, if you are now using a Realtor, a good source is he Sebastopol Realtor breakfast held every Wednesday at the Veteran's Memorial Hall. Your Realtor can state your "want" of a rental and which price for rent, etc. We Realtors network with others of our kind throughout the day. Sometimes it takes a Realtor with a big mouth to get the word out when it comes to marketing and/or just helping out a future client. (Yes, I DO have a big mouth and I warn my clients-when you list with me don't expect me to keep it a secret!
Web Reference: http://www.MikeKelly.com
Hi there, besides Craiglist, check out http://www.WaccoBB.net, a West Sonoma County bulletin board service that has been around a long time. There are some real estate agents who handle rentals in Sebastopol, Patty Kology (sp?) and Gary Carpenter.