For Rent in New Brunswick>Question Details

Nickjr, Other/Just Looking in New Brunswick, NJ

where do i put my house for rent which is 1 block for the rutgers student center on stone st in new brunswick ?

Asked by Nickjr, New Brunswick, NJ Thu Oct 1, 2009

Answers

4
John Sacktig’s answer
Hi Nick,

Did you get the place rented?

And just an FYI - The advantage to using a Realtor to rent your property is that you are able to screen the Applicants credit and criminal history, as well as showing the property for you and having the rental contracts drawn up by professional. For what is usually 1 month rent as commission.

But then again, you can do it yourself too!

Let us know how you did!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 16, 2009
Hi Nick, If youa re going to go FSBO- then probably check out craigslist.

If you want a Realtor, call me and we can discuss. I have a place rented for the past few years on Mine St. and if you need someone to help market and find qualified tenants, give a call.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 2, 2009
Nick,
First off, YOU DO NOT NEED A REALTOR. Believe me, if your house is in livable condition and is 1 block from the student center, stick a sign in the front yard and you will be getting calls right away! Also try craigslist, and google Rutgers off campus housing.

The poster above implied you should hire a Realtor if you want to run criminal and credit checks... you can do this yourself!!! and for ALOT less than what the Realtor will charge you.

check out biggerpockets dot com it is a FREE investing forum that will give you unbiased answers.

Also if you want to sell I will buy your house! lol
Hello Nickjr !
If you want tennants with good credit and check for criminal record you should hire Realtor otherwise you are on your own.
Broker/associate
Tomasz Mucha
732-536-9010 ext171
Cell#848-218-0621