For Rent in Richmond County>Question Details

Sharon, Renter in Columbia County, GA

what realtors accept section 8 vouchers?

Asked by Sharon, Columbia County, GA Wed Mar 23, 2011

Answers

12
im looking for a realtor that accepts working section 8 in the NYC area Brooklyn Bronx Queens Manhattan. my name is catana
I am looking for a real estate agency that accepts section 8
Hello, As a Realtor, Im willing to serve all renters in the Atlanta area. Contact me at j.logan4@yahoo.com. Let's talk about your next home.
Can you find me a 2/3 bdrm duplex realtor that Accepts the section8 voucher
Please visit:

http://www.gosection8.com

Landlords and agents interested in leasing to voucher holders advertise their properties on this site.
Sharon its some realtors who work with section 8

Allcountycfl.com
realtymedics.com
invitationhomes.com

these companies serve section 8 vouchers
I am looking for a realtor that will help me find a house for rent that will take a section 8 voucher or a apartment 2 bed and a one ba or two ba.in the area that I already lived in which is Berkeley of il or hillside il.westchester il.
How can I locate a realtor competent handling HUD VASH section 8 vouchers, in the area that I want to find a section 8 housing? My voucher is time sensitive. Once it expires, I may not get re-issued another one. Thank you for your help.
Sharon, agents don't accept the vouchers it is the owner of the home who accepts it. If you are looking for rentals that accept the rental voucher you may want to talk to the housing authority to provide you a list of approved properties. if they do not have such lists, you may want to talk to a management company and see if they have rental properties that the owner is willing to accept the voucher.

Some homeowners tend to advertise Section 8 ok, so you may want to search, local advertising sites like craigslist.

Have a great day.

Christina Solorzano,
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist
Everlasting Credit Repair
what realtors accept section8 vouchers
what realtors accept section 8 voucher in portland or
Consider asking your caseworker for a list of available rentals, check with local realty offices for available rentals, check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.
http://www.section8housinglist.info/