For Rent in Waterford>Question Details

Cathy Bunkley, Home Buyer in Waterford, CT

we are looking for a CONDO TO RENT

Asked by Cathy Bunkley, Waterford, CT Sat Sep 17, 2011

we like the Rope Ferry Rd Condos. Please contact asap. We need a condon in early October.

Answers

4
Hi Cathy,
I just added my Rope Ferry condo unit B31 to trulia tonight! I am showing it tomorrow morning at 9am and don't think it will stay on the market long. I'd be happy to show it to you tomorrow. I am a local Waterford Realtor but also the owner of this condo.
There is also unit C54 for rent there that I could arrange to show you.

If these don't suit your needs I would also be happy to make some calls for you to the other 8 condos that are on the market for sale to see if the owners would be interested in renting or renting to own. my unit does have the lease to own option.
Hope this was helpful, Jill
Hi Cathy
I am a realtor with Coldwell Banker and started my career working in Waterford and New London and know the condo complex you are referring to. I have dealt with many rental situations and know the ins and outs of Tenant/Landlord responsibilities.

If you would like assistance with your search please call me on my cell or visit my website to find out more about me

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Anne
Web Reference: http://www.anneastley.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
There are plenty of really nice condos in Waterford. I live in town myself and would be able to assist you locating one. If you like, forward me out your contact information and the specifics of what you are looking for, and I can forward you out a bunch of listings.

John Troland
Weichert Realtors
860-753-1661
johntroland@aol.com
Hi Cathy,

Feel free to contact me as I would welcome the opportunity to work with you.

Krista Harrington
Diversified Realty
860-519-8259