For Rent in McKinley Heights>Question Details

Mikie_lilmom…, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO

resonable price ($530-$650)I'm trying to find a safe area Downtown around Wash U

Asked by Mikie_lilmomma07, Saint Louis, MO Sun Apr 12, 2009

Im attending Wash U in the fall I was looking apartments in Soulard, I seen alot of buldings for rent for a resonable price ($530-$650)I'm trying to find a safe area downtown around Wash U area any advice

Answers

4
I have a past client who is trying to sell a home in the area but if she can't will rent for 600.00. Calll Dianne Weaver, the Running Realtor at 314-308-2118.
Hi Mikie,

As part of my network of companies, I would suggest you contact Apartment Exchange on Big Bend. They have some great properties for rent near Delmar Loop. I've placed a link below - take a look around. Tell them Bridgette Reynolds from "upstairs" sent you! BridgetteReynolds.cbp1.com
Hello.

There are lots of great neighborhoods around and near to Wash U. It depends on how close you need to be to the university - are you planning on commuting or are you more interested in walking? Craigslist is a great way to find rentals by neighborhood.
Soulard is a great place to live. Lots of bars and "happenings"
You may want to also consider University City, the Central West End or Dogtown to be close to school. good luck!