For Rent in Archer Heights>Question Details

Julia Garcia, Renter in Archer Heights, Chic...

i need a house for that ahas 4 bed rooms can u help me i need it a.s.a.p in archer heights, garfield ridge or clearing illinois. can u help me?

Asked by Julia Garcia, Archer Heights, Chicago, IL Thu Feb 9, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Julia, how are you? I am a professional realtor ready at your service and free of charge. Please call me at 708-310-9031. I will gladly assist you in all your needs. Thank you and hope to hear from you.
I live and work in the area, I can help you please contact me with more information to help you Debbie Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate 708-267-5552 I can send you a list of homes in the area.
more than happy to help. Interview a few realtors and go with the one you mesh with best. I happen to know this area VERY well.
Jesse McGrath
@properties
312-545-2775
Julia, are you in the area now? I can meet or talk with you and give you a list of properties available today. Most of these houses will require a credit check to be honest. I don't know your situation but may also want to look in the brighton park newspaper that comes out everyweek. Almost everyhouse hold should have a copy in Archer Heights. The faster way is getting a hold of a Realtor in the area to help you. I can help you if you have not gotten any help by now. Call my cell or email me. Thanks! Connie Bernal
There is a lot of people in this area that can help you out. One of my offices is right there, and I would be happy to refer you to someone in my office to help.
there are plenty to choose from- are you ready to pay the market rent and do you have good credit and job and refferences.. if not to any of these items your in for a very long and lonley journey..let me know!
Web Reference: http://www.joeschiller.net
Greetings Julia,

You need someone to assist you in this process of finding the right home for you and your family. Realtors provide this professional service. Be prepared to provide proof of income and credit. If you need any help, i would be glad to assist.

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288
billjdeligiannis@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com