For Rent in San Antonio>Question Details

Michelle Pad…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

i am looking into moving into the san antonio area and need a 3-4 bedroom home for rent

Asked by Michelle Padron, San Antonio, TX Mon Nov 21, 2011

Answers

8
Robert Dale Hernandez’s answer
There are plenty of rentals in San Antonio. First we need to determine where in SA you want to live. Question's will be do you have any pets? Do you want to live near your employer? Are schools important? How soon do you need to be in your new place? What is the max $ for rental..you will pay?
Call me if I can help.
Robert Dale Hernandez
210-381-5389
I have a couple 3 bedroom homes, one is $895 and the other is $1295. Please let me know if I can help.

Nancy
Call me for all your Real Estate needs...
Rosie Kelch "The Singing Realtor"
210-846-3027 mobile
800-811-5759
I'm not sure if you know this, but one of the main advantages of owning your own home is that you become eligible for various tax benefits, and record Low interest rates.

In the long run, you’re probably losing money by renting instead of owning your own home. So wouldn't you rather be building up equity in a home instead of giving your hard-earned money to your landlord?

If you’d like any information about the home buying process, the current market, and how you might qualify to own your own home, please don't hesitate to call or email me. I’d be happy to help you, as I’ve helped many others, make that big and happy step to home ownership. If renting is your only option right now I can help you find Rental too... Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions...

Yours truly,
San Antonio is a wonderful place to live! We are a Military town and have many rentals available. I will say they do go quickly. The prices do vary based on the area of San Antonio that you want to live in. If you can specify the location of where you will be working and if you have children that need to attend school then I can suggest areas that would be convenient to your work location and at that point I can tell you the price range of those rentals. My email is lwarhurst@att.net or lorrainewarhurst@remax.net, phone 210-563-6797. Good Luck !
Michelle,

Whole lot of rentin’ goin’ on! If you send me the specifics about what you are looking for and the price point or better yet, call me at 210-393-8835, I will be glad to help you find a great home to call home for awhile.

Cleve
Please give me a call or email me at ahbrewster@jbgoodwin.com and I will gladly help you out.
How much can you spend per month?