For Rent in Mill Neck>Question Details

Rob, Both Buyer and Seller in Woodbury, NY

are there cottages to rent in mill neck?

Asked by Rob, Woodbury, NY Sat Jan 14, 2012

price around 1200 / month , in mill neck

Answers

3
Rob,

There is a free service available to you called Listing Book. It is fed off of the Multiple Listing Service.

Once you enter your requirements, this service will show you everything that is available to you. When new listings come on that match your requirements, you will be automatically notified.

If this rental exists but is over your desired price point, when it drops in price into your range, you will automatically be notified.

All that is required to set you up is your first name, last name & email address. You will be sent a link and your own password.

This service does not cost you anything and does not lock you into using me as your Realtor; we still have free choice.

If you are interested, my email is gail@gailgladstone.com or 631-425-6150.
MLS is currently showing one cottage as available for $1400 per month; it features one bedroom and waterviews. MLS is also showing 4 available whole house rentals, ranging from $4900 to $11,000 per month. If you need additional assistance feel free to contact me directly; also check http://www.mlsli.com
Anna
abrocco@laffey.com
You may look at trulia or other rental section. Good luck.