For Rent in 91780>Question Details

Geoffrey Bar…, Renter in San Dimas, CA

We need a rental home soon that will take 2 dogs,2cats for 1400 or less

Asked by Geoffrey Barker, San Dimas, CA Sat Mar 3, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 91780

Answers

5
Geoffrey,
You didn't specify the location or cities you are interested. My recommendation is to use Trulia's website to identify rentals. Then call the real estate office for the listing. An agent in that office can help you in your search if they are local to the areas you are interested in.
If you can't find what you need, there are rental companies which you pay a nominal fee to look at the addresses of the properties they have listed. You've probably seen their lawn signs. These have the most listings because they focus in rentals only.
Driving through the areas you are looking at can help identify places.
Best wishes!
Camelia Vera
Coldwell Banker
626-484-4500
Web Reference: http://Cbgeorgerealty.com
Geoffrey,
Best wishes!
Camelia Vera
Coldwell Banker
626-484-4500
This is tough, my friend. As more people are being kicked out of their homes by lenders, the need for rentals is great. Rents are increasing like gas prices, and landlords pick and choose. Animals are always a BIG problem. In my area, many rentals allow no animals at all and some require huge deposits.
Please try to work with a reputable property management company to find a rental for you or call a Realtor who can look in the MLS or who lives near the area you want to rent in. Whichever route you take, please also click on my profile here on Trulia & read my 2 blog posts called "RENTAL SCAMS - RED FLAGS - PUBLIC BEWARE" so you don't get scammed. There are many many many rental scammers out there.

My blog postings will help to keep you safe.

You should write a nice cover letter about yourself & include photos of you with your dogs. Offer your future landlord to come & see where you live now, they will want to know your dogs aren't going to destroy their home. If you're technologically savvy, include a link to a You Tube video that shows you playing with your dogs at the park or maybe they're sitting on your lap watching TV or the like.

Shoot me an email if you want to talk about this some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Check with local realty offices, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.