For Rent in 75051>Question Details

Estherwatts, Renter in Grand Prairie, TX

We are relocating to Arlington in Jan 2012 and require a large property with at least 4 beds and 2 baths to rent.Large garden. Nr municiple airport.

Asked by Estherwatts, Grand Prairie, TX Sat Dec 10, 2011

I am trying to find agents to e mail me lists of what is still available. I have some properties saved through searches and need to arrange viewings at some point. This is a bit tricky from the UK. Houses of good condition for rent between $1,400 and $1,750 please. Many thanks.
estherwatts@hotmail.com

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 75051

Answers

3
T.E. Sumner’s answer
This area is surrounded by housing of all types. The local airport is just south of Interstate-20 (I-20) and west of Texas 360 (SH-360).

There are many houses in the surrounding area you would find nice, even as far as Grand Prairie or further south of the area.

Please check out the rentals available using the link below. Click on Arlington or Grand Prairie (maybe Mansfield, too) and let me know if we can help you.

Cheers
Esther,

Welcome to Texas. Homes typically move pretty fast around here. Normally what I do is together with you make a list of the homes we want to see and then call the day before to make sure they are still available.

I will be happy to help you. Just let me know what day you will be here to look.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Direct Link for Arlington homes for rent. I would require additional info. in order to assist you forward specified search

http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5041503

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com