For Rent in Dallas>Question Details

Frustratedex, Home Buyer in 75081

We are a great family looking to lease a home in the 75180 or 75181 zip code. Preferably Mackey Elementary

Asked by Frustratedex, 75081 Thu Jul 9, 2009

School Zone in Balch Springs. We are non smokers and have children with allergies so we are very clean. Please contact me if you have something available. Thanks so very much!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Dallas

Answers

5
Pamela Edwards’ answer
Contact one of the agents below that know the Balch Spring area. They can search for and do some of the legwork to help you find the perfect place so that you are not running around all over town.

And don't worry, their fees are usually paid by the landlord so you get excellent service and benefits of having someone looking out for your best interest - at no cost to you!
I find lease properties for clients I represent in a variety of areas including Balch Springs. If you have not found a home yet or chosen a REALTOR to work with, I hope you will contact me so that we can discuss your needs. I promise to work hard to find you the house that you and your family need.
Becky Carr
Coldwell Banker APEX REALTORS
214-918-1686
beckyc@coldwellbanker.com
Here is a list of 13 rentals in that zip for you. I used Cazoodle Apartment Search.
Now is the perfect time to lease. I would be glad to send you a link and it will notify you of all the available homes in the area. It will also let you know when a new listing becomes available that will fit your criteria. Please contact me at 214-909-6680 and I will be glad to set that up for you with your specifics.

Have a blessed day!
Frustratedex,
I am a realtor working in Mesquite. I would be glad to help you in your home search. If you could email me, I can send you a list of all the properties that are available and we can go from there.
Sandra Smith
Epps Realty
972-989-0464
sandra@eppsrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.eppsrealty.com