For Rent in Hyde Park>Question Details

Sferna00, Other/Just Looking in Boston, MA

There is a vacant property on my street that has no landlord contact information available. How do I find out?

Asked by Sferna00, Boston, MA Fri Apr 17, 2009

the status of the property?

Answers

3
HI, as the others answered you, that is the best way to search online, you can go to : (switchboard.com)and type the address to get the phone number, then you can either call or send a letter to the owner.
Are you looking to rent or buy a house? If you are looking to buy, I will be more than happy to help you, My contact number is 617-407-9830
good luck,
Maha, Real estate Agent
Prudential Prime Properties
Have you looked at your County's Auditor site? You can usually look up property by address and it will give you the name of person or organization along with tax mailing address. If you are not able to find a telephone number in "whitepages.com" for the mailing address, you could always try sending them a letter.
Try using the reverse look up in the internet white pages. You type the address in and you get the phone number of the person the phone is billed to. If they are not the landlord they probably can give you the landlord's info.