For Rent in Austin>Question Details

Jamie Azlin, Renter in Queen Creek, AZ

Relocating from Phoenix to Austin, TX area- husbands job transfer- need horse property rental with barn.

Asked by Jamie Azlin, Queen Creek, AZ Fri Apr 22, 2011

My husband has been offered to relocate to Austin and we are seriously considering it. We are looking to rent a 3 bedroom (2 bath would be ideal), CLEAN home as we have small children, dogs allowed. Must be set up for horses, prefer barn and arena set up. Have 3 horses and I also train so the possibility to have a few more on property a must! Non-smokers, one obedient 3.4 pound inside dog, then 3 outside dogs. Husband has good credit and job- I am a stay at home mom. Looking to stay around $1500 a month, job is located in Austin and also the Temple area, his office will be in the Georgetown vicinity, so anywhere in between Temple and Austin, close to I 35 as possible. Coming from AZ we would like to have some grass pastures, and not have the property covered in trees. Looking to set up a rental portal if possible. MUST have pictures since we will not be around to view property before lease signing.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Austin

Answers

3
Jamie,

Congratulations on the (possible) relocation to Texas!

The best way to get started in your search would be to contact a local real estate agent who can work with out of area buyers. Because you are not local, you will need someone who is familiar with the technology necessary to complete a transaction without ever seeing you.

Austin in the home of Keller Williams and has a ton of agents in the area that are all top notch. I would be happy to give you the name of an agent in the area who is an e-PRO certified agent that would be familiar with your situation and needs.

Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email and I will get you in touch with them.

It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl, REALTOR®, e-PRO, SFR
Keller Williams Elite Park Cities
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://BrianRayl.com
Web Reference: http://brianrayl.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 23, 2011
Jamie we are based out of Texas not more than 50 miles from you. If you would please give us a call.
Rick and Cheryl
512-856-0044
Hi Jamie: I know the Queen Creek area well. Lived in the Valley and up in Prescott, and visited my brother and a high school friend who both lived in that area frequently. I am a horse property specialist here in Texas ( moved here in 2005 from Arizona. I work a large radius around Austin and I have helped people find rental properties that are appropriate for horses. You have probably found something already. If not I would love to help you make the move and the transition to this area!