For Rent in 95401>Question Details

Sharon, Renter in Santa Rosa, CA

R there any decent homes in this area with owners who accept the Section 8 voucher - need 2-3 bdrms, 1.5-2 bths, $1600 rent, my history is exceptional

Asked by Sharon, Santa Rosa, CA Sat Jul 30, 2011

History being rental references and credit, and by decent meaning livable and just because I am on the program doesn't make me a loser, I just can not work due to extensive disabilities, and do not deserve to live in a bad area in sub-standard conditions. I am finding that many owners pre judge people on the program, and they probably have good reason because not everyone on the program is as an exceptional tenant as I am, I just can't seem to get anyone to give it or me a chance, but the worst part of it is that there is so little available and I am hoping someone out there can help me find something suitable for me and my needs. Please let me thank you in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from someone as soon as possible, THANK YOU, Sharon

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 95401

Answers

2
Hi Sharon,

Contact Oscar Rodriquez from Pacific Properties.He is specialized in these. Phone no: 707-479-8766
Hi Sharon,
Have you checked the rental agencies in the area? I know that friends of mine have rented to people on Section 8 and have had no problems. I do not know of any rentals but go to all the rental agencies, offer to let them see your current residence so they can see what a great tenant you are. I know it has to be frustrating but don't give up. Sorry I cannot help but I appreciate your situation.
Patty