For Rent in Olean>Question Details

Melissa, Other/Just Looking in Webster, NY

Pet friendly house for rent within 30 minutes of Olean, 2 bedroom? Professional moving to area with 2 dogs..

Asked by Melissa, Webster, NY Sun Feb 15, 2009

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Olean

Answers

3
Melissa,

The link to the local classified is http://www.oleantimesherald.com/admarket/real_estate/real_estate_rent
so you can keep an eye on the local real estate. In the meantime I will keep looking.

Todd
Hello Melissa!
My name is Todd VanDyke and I am a local Realtor in Olean. I am going to the office later today and I will look in our apartment listings to see if we have anything available.
Todd
Your best option is to contact a local agent & explain your needs. an agent can locate those properties which will allow pets through the MLS. There are some available,usually with a non refundable pet deposit. The majority of owners will not rent to pet owners because of liability issues. An agent can save you time & trouble by eliminating those.