For Rent in 33480>Question Details

Ev, Home Seller in Florida

Need to find realtor or management company for annual and/or seasonal rentals in South Palm Beach Florida

Asked by Ev, Florida Sun Dec 14, 2008

Need realtor or management company who handles and/or specializes in annual and seasonal rentals in South Palm Beach Florida. Can anyone offer any leads? We have a 2/2 oceanfront condo in South Palm Beach and having difficulty finding people who specialize in rentals.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33480

Answers

6
Did you rent it yet.
We like palm beach or south pb
We are looking for 2bd/2bth that accepts 1domesticated, clawless cat.
Mayumi 9178478669
Hi Ev,

I live and work in Boynton Beach. If you haven't yet chosen someone to help with your rental please give me a call. I'll be happy to help.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
561-414-0864
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 27, 2008
My team can help with getting the property rented and managed. Give us a call if you like.
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
You can try CAMS they are in Boynton Beach. I dont have the number on me at the moment but you can look them up. If they can't manage it for you they can refer you someone who can. Make sure the management company is withing 15-20 minutes of the property, especially for short term rentals. Palm Beach County doesn't do so hot for Short Term Rentals unless you are on the island or the island strip.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 14, 2008
you do not want someone that is in Miami to work on your property in South Palm Beach...they do not belong as full members of our MLS and therefore the local realtors do not get all the information they need on a property so their listings often go untouched.

I on the other hand live in South Palm Beach County (Lake Worth/Boynton) and my office is in Boca Raton. I would be glad to help you. I'm glad you made this choice rather than taking such a tough hit on the sale of the unit. I think over time you should see things work out.

David Podgursky
Broker Associate
Boca Executive Realty
561-504-6949 c
davidp@bocaexecutive.com
Try Kimberly Cacioppo 305.673.8855 or 305.573.8060 Tell her Maria Morton referred you.
Web Reference: http://www.MariaTMorton.com