For Rent in 33991>Question Details

Jayne, Renter in 33991

Looking for a 4/5 bed upmarket home in west Cape Coral for 2-3 year lease or possibly obtain owner finance on. Professioal incomes. Can anyone help?

Asked by Jayne, 33991 Sat Jul 17, 2010

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33991

Answers

7
looks like a few good options for help below. Let us know if you need anything. The owner financing can be a very difficult find.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
Hello Jayne,

Here is a link for you to look at the properties in the 33991 zip code area, 4/5 bedrooms.

http://www.listingbook.com/quicksearch?edit=&search_subm…

If you have a problem seeing these, here are the addresses:

129 SW 37th Ave Cape Coral
1102 SW 1st St Cape Coral
12 SW 18th Ave Cape Coral
6 SW 36th Pl Cape Coral
2635 Fairmont Cove Ct

Feel free to look them up on any public access website, or you can use mine at http://www.welcomehome2swfl.com

If you have any questions, please do let me know, I am here to help you. I wish you the best of luck in your home searching.

Debbie Stack
Sellstate Professional Realty, Inc. 239-677-7186
Jayne,

If you decide you want to work exclusively with me I have access to all MLS listings and rentals and there are owners that will play the bank, I have several but they are condos.

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
239-246-6639
Hi Jayne,

Too bad you cant buy now, I just listed a 4 bedroom 3 bath pool home witn 2 car garage on a canal with dock and no bridges to the river which may be a 2 minute trip. Westerly facing rear either fully furnished at $369,000 or unfurnished at $359,900 in Cape Coral in Placo Grand.

LMK

Kevin
HI Jayne: Good Morning. Sorry I cannot help you in this regard. Get yourself an agent who has access to the Cape Coral MLS system as this will give you the greatest potential to get a property. Good Luck! Chris
Web Reference: http://www.spinarealty.com
There is seller financing homes available in Cape Coral. I have access to Cape Coral's MLS system. if there is not one available right now I will alert you to one when they do come available. Our office also has an in house rental business and management company. I will need your email address in order to help. you.
Dear Jayne:

Please send me your email address. I can search for these properties and send you a report link. I can search by financing option as well as single-family rental properties in your desired area.

David Barr, Broker Associate
Sandals Realty
david@davidbarrhomes.com
Twitter: @sarasota_homes