For Rent in 95032>Question Details

Jennifer, Renter in 95032

Is 439 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos 95032 in foreclosure? What is the owner's name? Does he have a good record?

Asked by Jennifer, 95032 Sat Apr 9, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 95032

You can tax roll the info for owners name

Does he have a good record? ... for what ?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors

It is understandable that as a renter, you have to make sure that the home won't go into foreclosure. As other realtors have replied, we can pull that information but this is not the right forum. If you are still looking, you can get a realtor as a renter's agent and they can provide you such info. Or you can subscribe to 3rd websites that can provide those info as well.

Web Reference:
I can find no evidence this home is in foreclosure either. Jennifer, why are you asking? Is the home looking run down ... having blight issues ?
Per the recorded records and foreclosure postings it does not show it is a foreclosure. I don't understand the question regarding the owners record. The name is available from the country records but I do not feel it is appropriate to provide that information.
Web Reference: