Tiffany, Other/Just Looking in Frayser - Raleigh PD,...

If a house is vacant with no sign in the yard , how can I get information on renting the house?

Asked by Tiffany, Frayser - Raleigh PD, Memphis, TN Fri Feb 19, 2010

Is there a website I can go on to find renter's information on renting an unmarked property?

Answers

2
Tiffany,

Usually neighbors can be a pretty good resource for situations like these. Generally there is someone that is keeping an eye on things for the owner. Someone may be able to provide you with the contact information you need.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 20, 2010
Tiffany,
In this market my first guess would be a vacant home with no sign is a property going through foreclosure and will soon be for sale. The court house in the proper county will have owner information however it will not likely have a forwarding address for the owner if they have moved. If you are really agressive you might knock on the neighbors door. They may be your best source of information. You might get lucky and find them in whitepages.com Good luck and happy hunting.