For Rent in 60457>Question Details

Cora Reyes, Home Owner in Chicago, IL

If I have 2 jobs & earn$160,000.00annually with a credit record of 681.What are my chances in renting a good condo or house?I have foreclosure

Asked by Cora Reyes, Chicago, IL Sun Feb 5, 2012

pendng.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60457

Answers

3
I would say you probably have an excellent chance. Landlords really look at past performance on credit reports to see if you are likely to pay each month. There are a lot of things you can do to make your application more appealing. If you want any help, feel free to call. It is easier to use a Realtor to get a rental, plus it increases your credibility with landlords and it protects your interests with paperwork and keeps you away from scams. And it is free to you.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
Sounds like you're a good candidate to me. I think I can help you find something. Give me a call tomorrow. 8153889300/7733685614.
Cora not all landlords check credit, some rely mor eon current references. Others do check everything and you may have a tougher time. You should contact a local agent who specializes in rentals who can help and guide you. you should contact your bank and try and work out a short sale or deed in lieu to avoid teh foreclsoure, banks are open to both which are cheaper for them than foreclosure as well. good luck working things out
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com