For Rent in 11375>Question Details

Kathy, Home Buyer in Astoria, Queens, NY

I own an apartm ent in Forest Hills,

Asked by Kathy, Astoria, Queens, NY Tue Aug 10, 2010

5 blocks away from Queens Blvd and the train station. I am looking to rent the large bedroom and don't know how much is a large bedroom in Forest Hills (NY 11375) renting for. I appreciatte your opinions... do you know if real state agents help you find someone??

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 11375

Answers

5
Ralph Windschuh’s answer
Kathy, Are you looking for a roommate or are you renting out the entire apartment? If you're renting the entire apartment, you need to check with your coop board to find out what their policy is about renting. If the board allows rentals, I could certainly assist you to rent it out. By using a realtor, the tenant pays the commission so there's no out of pocket costs for you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Top 2% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 10, 2010
I think you are not the owner. Proof that you own an apartment in FH. I don't think so.
If the unit is a co-op do make sure renting is permissable beforehand--your question is unclear, are you looking to rent the entire unit...if so, consider listing with any broker/agent--if looking to rent one room, do be careful on you choose as a housemate. If you need assistance feel free to contact me directly.
Go to a real estate broker and pound the pavement. Get help from a professional who deals with apartments and etc.
Kathy,

If you are looking to rent the apartment which you own, you should first inquire what your board's sublet policy allows?