For Rent in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Butkevitch, Real Estate Pro in 11235

I need to rent a good 1-bedroom apartment in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Where do renters look for informaiton?

Asked by Butkevitch, 11235 Mon Dec 14, 2009

Answers

4
Jen Babacan’s answer
The website I would look at is Realtor.com. They are associated with the National Association Of Realtors and you can find pretty accurate listings there as opposed to many other sights. Also, I would find a knowlegeable Realtor to help you in your search. A Realtor will do all the work for you, researching active rentals, locations and will negotiate the price. I specialize in the Ft. Lauderdale area and will be happy to assist you in your search. I would need the criteria that you are interested in such as location, budget, etc
Best of luck in your search,
Jen, Galleria International Realty. Email is jenbabacan@live.com Cell#(954) 648-7334
It depends on what type of property you are looking for. A lot of Realtor's list properties on Craigslist but be very careful because there are a ton of scams going on with Craigslist. i would recommend using well known sites such as Trulia, Realtor.com or Rent.com.
Hello

If you are looking for a 1 bedroom in a good area perhaps I can be of assistance. I have a nice 1 bdrm with all appliances. It needs general cleaning, otherwise is in good shape. If you would like further information, call Elois at (954) 444-9096.
The first place that I would look would be Craigslist.org as they are very focused on rentals all across the country.