For Rent in 55119>Question Details

Chuck, Other/Just Looking in 55109

I need to move by the 30th and hope you can find us something

Asked by Chuck, 55109 Thu Sep 8, 2011

The Fire Marshall inspected the house we rent and the land lord in Fl. said the were not going to fix up the place so now we have to move out by the 30th this month. Can you Help us ?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 55119

Answers

3
I have a beautiful first floor corner condo with very spacious 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, dining room / living room. Range, refrigerator and dishwasher are included. Cabinets are like new. Freshly painted, neutral colors throughout the condo.This unit includes an extra storage unit and a heated garage on the main level. Many extra guest parking spaces available outside. Walk-in closet in the master bedroom. This condo has shared lounge area by the elevator. Very clean and spacious shared washer and dryer room located on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Hard wood floors in the entry way and kitchen...Condo built in 2003. In Prior Lake, MN for 1300.00 a month

Move in condition. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, postal office, clinic, and bank. Close to HWY 13.

Tenant only pays electricity, phone and cable. Rent covers the association fee, heat, water and garbage.
Security deposit is equal to one month rent.
Available Now
Sorry, no smoking.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
Let me know how much you want to spend and exactly what you are looking for and I will be glad to assist you with your search.
Call me @612-991-1911
Chcuk,

It would help if you specified whether you are thinking of buying or renting. From there we need an area and some criteria.

Cameron Piper
Coldwell Banker Burnet
licensed MN Broker
Web Reference: http://www.campiper.com