For Rent in Lincoln Square>Question Details

Mike Simmons, Renter in Chicago, IL

I'm trying to find a 2 BR condo renting in Lincoln Square in the range of $1100 or so. In unit washer dryer is nice but not a necessity.

Asked by Mike Simmons, Chicago, IL Mon Jan 2, 2012

Suggestions? Something on a busy street (Lawrence, Western, Damen, Foster, Lincoln, Wilson, etc) would be great but not required.

Answers

11
you have several Realtors below who answered and offered to assist you.I truly recommend to you to work with a Realtor who knows the areas of your rental search very well and will know from you what you need ... the Realtor you trust (Work only with one, and commit to one......) and have him or her assist you in going through
all that is available get all the details that will be important for you about the association, the management of the building, washer and dryer in unit etc. and then the Realtor will make appointments accompany you etc.

Good Luck to you...
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and Northern Illinois / North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Edith always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients!
http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 2, 2012
Mike,
I specialize in rentals in Lincoln Square. When is your move-in date? Currently I have a beautiful condo just outside of LS located at 4228 N WHipple. 2br, w/d in unit, pets ok, balcony, ac and more. $1225. I am a licensed broker. Henry 773-474-3137
Hi Mike,

Great help offered here! Awesome job by my fellow Realtors.

Did you know you can purchase a 2/bedroom condo in Lincoln Square for less than you pay in rent? It's possible, especially with an FHA loan.....something to consider.

Contact a lender to get preapproved or contact me for a list of lender resources/referrals.

Web Reference: http://www.jamesonsir.com
I have two gorgeous almost brand new 2bedroom 2bath apartments for rent in Lincoln Square. Central a/c, washer/dryer in unit, all hardwood floors, limited parking, 2 outdoor spaces, huge unit close to transp & shopping. . Call me directly at 773-908-2777 (Meg) or email me at megkravitz@dreamtown.com.
Greetings Mike,

There are a few available. Be prepared to provide pay stubs, a credit report and possible asset information to the prospective landlord.

Find a good Realtor to assist you. Their expertise is invaluable.

Bill J Deligiannis
630-788-5288
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Hi Mike, Call me or text me @ 847.219.9366. I am a realtor who has sold and rented in area of Lincoln Square and the North Side. thank you and Happy New Year! Cathleen Walker cpwalker@rubloff.com
Not sure exactly how far in each direction you want to consider from Lincoln Square, but within about a .75 radius there are only about 4 that seem to qualify at the moment, but it can change every day. If you need parking there would be less.
Winter is a slow time for rentals so if you can wait a while you should have more choices.
Hi Mike,
Several in the area, our office is at 2125 W. Irving Park, we know the area and can get this done for you.
Call or text Ben at 312 560 3883.
he is probably watching football and has his iPad handy and can set up some showings for this week.
I have a couple of listings available that fit the glove.
My brokerage is marketing 2811 W Ainslie for rent at $1050/month which has central air, in-unit w/d and a dishwasher.

Please call me if you'd like to see it.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
773-677-5340
jeff.nobleza@bairdwarner.com
get a good leasing agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the rental process, at no cost to you.