For Rent in Blackwood>Question Details

Heather Trie…, Renter in Sicklerville, NJ

I'm a single mother, looking for a 3 bedroom, preferably house, with a small deposit...I could probably afford up to $1200/month...any help??

Asked by Heather Trielo, Sicklerville, NJ Thu Dec 8, 2011

Answers

6
Heather,
I'm sure that I could find something that meets your needs. I live and work in Blackwood. $1200/mo. is do-able, but you should be aware that most landlords are firm on at least a one month security deposit, and usually its one and a half month.

Take a look at my profile and if you think we'd be a good fit, please call or email me and I'll look up some properties for you.

Joseph Mancini
AVALAR Atlantic Properties
office: 856.256.1250
mobile: 856.275.6433
fax: 856.879.2024
email: Joe@landmanNJ.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hi Heather. Our team has more than 20 years experience in the rental market. Feel free to call me, 856-575-1818.
Our website utilizes the best technology available to create your own custom search - saves you a lot of time and finds the best house at the best price!
http://www.MyHomeRenter.com
-Robert Greenblatt
Web Reference: http://www.MyHomeRenter.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hey Heather,
I am a local agent, I grew up in Blackwood and have been selling real estate in Gloucester Twp for 10 years. I have a couple of properties in mind for you and I can def. help you out. If you email me your contact information and the best time to call you, I will get back to you tomorrow. Have a great night. My Email- len.sells.homes@gmail.com
I have a nice 3 bed coming on market no money down Carmen Sarlo Coldwell Banker Elite Realtors
Contact local realty offices for available rentals, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
You may talk to a mortgage banker to find out how much money you can borrow,then you can search for house.