For Rent in Buffalo State>Question Details

Lori, Other/Just Looking in State Hospital, Buff...

I live in a home w/3 small children & men came to board up my home & left stating they could not because I

Asked by Lori, State Hospital, Buffalo, NY Wed Mar 18, 2009

still live there. I have not been served w/papers. I am paying my rent to my landlord (who is my brother) who assures my everything is fine. Do I countinue to pay my rent when I believe he is not paying his mortgage? I think my brother is dishonest. Please advise. Buffalo Mom

Help the community by answering this question:


You should contact a lawyer. Try the Erie County Bar Association who can refer you to a lawyer in your price range.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 20, 2009
Contact me off-line and I can look into it:

Joe Sorrentino
MJ Peterson Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer