For Rent in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Maureen Finno, Other/Just Looking in Galt Mile, Fort Laud...

I am looking to rent long term [12 months or 18 months lease in Broward County, Florida. Preference is beachfront / intercoastal high rise security

Asked by Maureen Finno, Galt Mile, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sun Jan 17, 2010

bldg w. amenities, 2 - 3 bdrms., min. 21/2 baths [if lucky, w/ jacuzzi tub], walk-in closets, etc. Will consider from Hillsboro Beach thru to Hallendale Beach

Answers

6
Maureen: The maximum lease term allowed in Florida is 12 months. If you and the landlord wish to agree at the end of the term, then a new lease is issued.

Not all Realtors handle rentals but many do. I would be happy to send you a list of properties matching your criteria. You just need to tell me your price range and when you are looking to move in. As you can imagine, the Broward beachfront has a multitude of offerings at a multitude of price levels. One other question - do you have any pets and are you eligible for a HOPA (55+ building).

Feel free to contact me at angela@villagrealty.com.

Best wishes,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 17, 2010
Hi Maureen,
I live and work the Ft. Lauderdale Bch area. My specialty is waterfront properties. I will be happy to email you listings, I just need your criteria such as price range, updates, furnished or unfurnished, etc. I can start showing you properties as early as tomorrow! It appears I live down the street from you if you are in to Galt Mile. I look forward to hearing from you.
All The Best,
Jen, Galleria International Realty
Cell (954) 648-7334
Maureen, I forgot to mention to you that I specialize in the beach and waterfront rentals. I work and live on the NE side of Fort Lauderdale near Lauderdale By The Sea area, and Galt Ocean Mile.

I will look to hear from you if you would like some help,

Have a nice night,
Judy Calufetti
Maureen:

There are many great oceanfront condominiums in Hallandale Beach, Hollywood Beach + Sunny Isles Beach to the South... Most of the buildings with 2.5 baths or more are in luxury and ultra-luxury buildings. Send us your desired price range and date of occupancy - I can send you list of what's available... Most do have whirlpool tubs! HooRay!
Hi Maureen:

I do a lot of rentals in the area, I would be glad to help you. Please feel free to give me a call or email me.

Judy
EWM Realty
judyacalu@aol.com
954-646-1437
Hi Maureen-

There are many good options for rent in the area that you are considering. If you would like to email me or call me I would be happy to run a list of options for you. I will need a little more detail and most importantly your budget.

Thanks so much

Sandra Rathe
954-547-4601
Rathe.S@EWM.com