For Rent in Highlands Ranch>Question Details

Blue Eyes, Other/Just Looking in Highlands Ranch, CO

I am looking for rental properties in or around Littleton CO. Pet friendly/1 or 2 BR 1 Bath

Asked by Blue Eyes, Highlands Ranch, CO Thu May 7, 2009

Answers

4
Julie Reddington’s answer
When we first moved here, we did have a rental agent who helped us. If you want her contact info, let me know.

When we came to move to another rental, I found the best place was on rent.com and craigslist. I actually found our second place in The Denver Post.

And when we came to rent our first house out, it was the sign on the house that drew our Rentor to us. So have a drive / walk around.

Good luck. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Email me at ElitePropertyShop@gmail.com and I can see if I can help you find something. I'm a Realtor and have a huge network of people I can post your needs to who have rentals - apartments are not always the way to go as many of them don't allow pets. I know I don't get anything out of helping you as a Realtor, but I like to help people with their needs because you never know if/when they will need a Realtor and maybe you'll think of me : ) No promises, but I'm more than happy to look for you!
I found 518 apartment listings in Littleton, CO. You should be able to find one of those that will take your pets.